In case you missed the first 10 answers, go check them out.
It’s been over a month since I started this, but it allowed me some more time to develop the next 10!
11) Being okay with inundating social media about my freelance career and people, because it’s such an important part of my life.
12) Being behind in uploading photos because you’re so busy. (I have since caught up for the most part!)
13) Feeling satisfied after breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day, durn it.
14) Planning more than one trip this year (hopefully)!
15) “Eatin’ what we got.” It’s a trait my Mom always tried to teach me, but I balked at. You know, until you are a half hour from the nearest restaurant and you’re broke. Pantry food? Absolutely.
16) Having less than 2 loads of laundry to do (which, since I’ve written this originally has grown back to the standard 4-ish. But still. It was down to 2!)
17) Using Facebook to overcome homesickness and spread business or writing-related news rather than procrastinating.
18) Reading. I don’t do it as much as I used to, but I feel so much smarter when I do.
19) Taking note of things I’m wise or feel like I’m an expert and then having people actually ask me for advice. Crazy.
20) Being a part of online and offline communities of people with influence and just plain coolness without even really trying.
The third (and final *sniff*) part has arrived.